Be glad of life, because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.
Oh and the picture is of beautiful Mt. Baker :)
Well I can't say I really wanted the snow that bad, but it was nice and pretty while it lasted.
In answer to your question on my blog I would love to meet you somewhere sometime. Um.... Email me your phone number and I'll give you call sometime.
paneer!!!! wow you have been around to much cheese!!!!!!! I think you are going crazy :) lol
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well I can't say I really wanted the snow that bad, but it was nice and pretty while it lasted.
In answer to your question on my blog I would love to meet you somewhere sometime. Um.... Email me your phone number and I'll give you call sometime.
paneer!!!! wow you have been around to much cheese!!!!!!! I think you are going crazy :) lol
Post a Comment