Thursday, February 1, 2007

Tonight was a very sad night for a couple of families in the Ferndale area, 3 teens were injured ~ 1 killed while they were street racing on the Guide (yes I know, not very smart) but you can only imagine the pain the families are suffering right now, so just keep them in your prayers if you think about it <3

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Definately will do. I was on my way to Whatcom Community College on the bus after it happened and had to go right past the site. One car was in flames and the other was flipped over. Not a pleasant way to start the school day to be sure. I can't imagine how incredibly hard its going to be for the ones who are injured. What they're going to face when they recover will not be happy.

Its lovely to come across your blog Chianne! Come visit my site sometime. :)